Thursday, March 24, 2011

Start of Phase II

Alright, just got done with the first workout of the second phase.  Love the workout, really felt great afterwards. I can tell that I'm going to have to buy some lighter weights though.  I've been making due with a pair of 25 lbs. dumbells up till now.  I'll have to pick up some 10's or 15's, but that's no problem.  Weight-wise, I'm down to 193.8.  So during the recovery week I lost around 2 pounds...I didn't really give 100% in those workouts though, I wish I would have.

I get to add a couple more carbs into my diet now at the expense of one less protein, one less veggie, and one less dairy.  I don't think that'll be any big problem as I typically had to try to figure out how to fit all those in anyway.  Yesterday I just stayed with the Phase I diet, which is most likely what I'll do today as well.  Then I'll have to figure out what meals to use for Phase II.  During phase I, I rotated through about 6-7 different dinner options.  Phase II isn't much different, I'm thinking about adding in an occasional sandwich for lunch now instead of a a big salad every day.

One of these days I have to take some post Phase I pictures and take some new measurements as well.  Hard to believe I'm 4 pounds away from being under 190 :)  Looking forward to being fit and single come summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment